SFGSM Customer Satisfaction Measurement, Analysis and Tracking Services
The Strategies For GrowthSM customer satisfaction measurement, analysis and tracking program is essentially customer-driven. It is predicated on the identification and development of key goals and objectives that can be used in the assessment, evaluation, prioritization and attainment of desired levels of satisfaction in all current and targeted service segments. These segments may include both internal and external customers; direct and indirect channels; dealers/distributors and VARs; end-users; and others, as identified directly by the client, or through associated market research. The SFGSM program, customized to each client's specific needs, would typically focus on:
1. The ability to collect, analyze and prioritize individual customer/market needs and requirements for service on a "discreet" basis whereby the client would not be identified as the sponsor of the survey;
2. The ability to match, and compare, individual ratings of customer needs and requirements against their respective ratings of satisfaction with the client's service performance, specifically for each identified customer need;
3. The ability to use an objective, discreet, third party customer survey to remove any inherent statistical bias such as that normally found in company-sponsored surveys;
4. The ability to identify those characteristics which would serve best to differentiate customer behavior and perceptions between and among principal customer segments; and
5. The use of this information to classify, evaluate and rate customer needs, requirements and satisfaction by both meaningful and actionable categories.
The key deliverables resulting from such a program of study would provide the client organization with an actionable strategic and tactical implementation program for measuring, analyzing, monitoring and, ultimately, improving current levels of customer satisfaction.
The strategic recommendations would be based on a comprehensive assessment of present and emerging service needs, requirements and expectations; historical purchase patterns; competitive preferences and perceptions; willingness to pay, likelihood to switch and other key market factors as revealed through the market survey.
The overall program of study would focus on providing the following key deliverables:
1. The identification, assessment and evaluation of current levels of customer satisfaction in total, and by key individual customer segments in terms of:
3. An assessment of the current levels of client market image and perceptions within each key customer segment, and recommendations for improving existing levels;
4. An analysis and assessment of current client performance in terms of its perceived ability to meet user requirements, and what areas may require additional support;
5. The establishment and determination of specific marketing goals based on the study results, and the development and recommendation of a specific marketing strategy to implement in terms of meeting the desired goals and objectives;
6. A general strategic planning framework addressing the recommended short, mid-term and long-range actions required to ensure successful plan implementation;
7. A recommended strategic implementation plan for an ongoing customer satisfaction measurement program addressing all key customer needs, requirements and selection and evaluation factors;
8. The delivery of an Interim Briefing, and Final Report and Executive Presentation to be presented to client management; and
9. The ability to replicate the survey mechanism on a regular basis and to create a database that could be used to measure and compare trends over time.
Site designed and hosted by TNT Online.
Copyright © 2019. All rights reserved.